SSG Multi Gaming Clan
We can perhaps give you what you want and what you need to enjoy your gaming experience to the full.. If you are not registered with [SSG] Please register for member access, We also have clan applications open if you intrested in being in [SSG]. We are a Multi-Gaming clan, our team is based on,. | Project Reality | Squad | Arma3 | Battlefield |
It's time for another Squad update and special event announcement!
In conjunction with several of our community partners we are excited to announce a special game mode testing event this coming Sunday, April 30th at 2 PM PST.
Our community partners came up with some ideas that we've crafted into two very simple gameplay layers, so on Sunday we're all about stretching the boundaries of everyday Squad play to test an experimental map and game mode!
Desmo's playground - VC_v1 (Vehicle Combat)
Designed by our very own DesmoLocke, this layer consists of enough vehicles to mount an entire team in extended vehicular warfare. With 50 vehicles, 1000 tickets, and 3 very large control zones, we are certain to get into some wild adventures!
Zagros Highlands - Conquest Hardened
In a surprise turn of events, we have yet another content release in the form of Alpha Version 9.4!
While we have been hard at work getting our big systems integrated for the upcoming v10 release, we just couldn't let you sit around for months and not get some cool stuff in the meantime. So some of us decided you guys need some juicy new toys for all factions including mortars, mines, IEDs and a few new vehicles to boot. Additionally, we have made some gameplay changes and balance tweaks to further improve upon what we did with v9.
Version 9.4 is now available via Steam.[joinsquad.com] Please always reset your appdata in the game settings on every new build!
- All vehicles in the game have had a ticket reduction, some more than others. Check out this reference sheet for details.
- All Recruit kits now have an entrenchment tool so they have a better chance of getting a kit back after a squad kick/leave.
- When a Heavy Anti Tank (HAT) directly hits an Armored Personnel Carrier (APC; Stryker, MTLB, BTR variants) it will no longer instantly blow up. The vehicle will burn up and be destroyed, but now the crew and passengers has a chance to get out and fight through the ambush.
- Heavy Anti...
Hi Squaddies, Happy 2017!
In December we worked hard to release Alpha 8.9 as a special patch on Squads first Steam birthday. We were happy to celebrate the anniversary by streaming CCFN and Squad Ops, and releasing a new patch that included a brand new map for you to play in was our gift to you for the holidays.
The real celebration for our team was having time off over the holidays to focus on our own well-being - a break that had been months in the making. We came back refreshed in January to venture to PAX South and work on all the goodies we wanted to pack into upcoming releases and this recap.
Tracked and N-Wheeled Vehicles
In a combined effort Drav, Trancer, Norby, Z-Trooper and others have been working on bringing you many new vehicle types and overhauling the existing ones.
Code support for tracked and n-wheeled Vehicles (standing for vehicles that have any number of wheels) has been added, which allows for a whole new spectrum of ground vehicles. In Alpha 7 and 8 all of our vehicles are hard-coded to only four physical wheels, but with n-wheeled and tracked support we'll be able to accurately simulate more of the unique wheel configurations seen in all of the different military vehicles we add, such as the Stryker and MTLB. Or even two wheeled vehicles like motorcycles.
Further adjustments have been made to address the issues of vehicles getting stuck. Vehicles equipped with systems like...
As we're rushing to squash the last few bugs and tweak in some more optimisation improvements we want to get you, the player, as informed as possible on what to expect in Alpha 9.
Reference sheet for existing vehicles[media.joinsquad.com]
Seats two people and is rather expendable. This tool will allow your scouts, spotters and ambushers to get to more places, quicker. With the highly anticipated mines and IEDs right around the corner, now is the time to practice how to get to the good spots before those pesky Americans or Russians do!These will also help facilitate Insurgents coming from every direction via Rally Points.
Flank! Don't let the hill campers pick you off from the same direction!
MTLB armed with PKT turret
Looted from some old Soviet-era military bases and pushed back into service, it is now possible to see insurgents driving around in this lightly armed and armored personnel carrier. Do not attempt to take on any armored vehicles with this, as the PKT will not damage them. Use it for engaging exposed infantry and un-armed vehicles such as logistics and...
The day has finally arrived. After much tribulation we present to the world Alpha 9 of Squad! It is now available via Steam so be sure to update before playing. In addition to upgrading to Unreal Engine 4.14[www.unrealengine.com], this update comes packed with a whole lot of content related additions including new vehicles, map expansions, gameplay changes and balance tweaks.
For more information on some of the major new additions in this version, please take a look at our Feature Preview for Version 9 put out recently.[joinsquad.com]
Version 9 is now available via Steam.[joinsquad.com] Please always reset your appdata in the game settings on every new build!
- Added Minsk 400 Motorcycle, BRDM-2 Scout Car and MT-LB PKT APC to the Insurgent vehicle pool
- Added BTR-80 APC, BRDM-2 Scout Car, MT-LB NSVT APC and MT-LB 30mm Cannon IFV to the Militia vehicle pool
- Added BTR-82A IFV, MT-LB NSVT APC, MT-LB 30mm Cannon IFV and Ural 4320 truck to the Russian vehicle pool.
- Added Stryker ICV to the US Army vehicle pool
- FOB Radio Hub no longer creates a spawn point
- Added a new FOB Deployable, the 'HAB', which is basically a spawn point. US Army and Russian HABs cost 500 Construction Points, Insurgents cost 350 and Militia costs 400. HABs are limited to 1 per FOB.
- Added a Heavy Anti Tank for Insurgents and Militia. This kit features the PG7-VR Tandem HEAT warhead launched from the RPG-7. Youll find that this is the most effective...
- Fixed several issues in the EAC plugin
- Changed EAC server logging settings
- Added new confirmation window when getting kicked from a server displaying the reason for the kick
- Fixed RCON plugin being disabled
- Fixed RKG-3 not doing damage to vehicles
- Fixed FOB takedown ticket cost logic being inverted
- Fixed a StopReplicating crash by pulling in the fix from UE 4.15
- Fixed constraint array issues by pulling in fixes from UE 4.15
- Allow Linux servers to use directories that have spaces in them
- Fixed incorrect impact effects after penetration
- Fixed performance on issue on penetration exit holes
- Fixed Linux compiler issues
- Fixed Yehorivka conquest repair stations not repairing
- Fixed hilltop buildings so windows are enterable again
- Fixed some fences that were not penetrable
- Renamed texture streaming setting in the graphics menu and inverted the logic so that people who refuse to read don't turn texture streaming off by accident. If you read this you are not one of them.
- Increased chat size
- Replaced green in the magazine counter widget with white
- Added outline to magazine widget
- Increased opacity on the scoreboard for better readability
- Added "enemy hab" marker to the SL's minimap menu
- Swapped the Russian MTLB NSV for the 30mm variant on Fools Road AASv3
- Added 30mm water impact sounds
- Modified distant crack sounds for rifles
- Fixed AK and M4 semi auto sounds
- Changed SVD close up sound
- Modified HMG 3p close up fire sounds