• Help SSG to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations, no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Guest, click here Direct Donate to SSG

Denied PR Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
27 May 2017
Australia
User name: Danielj15

PR:BF2 Name: Danielj15_

PR:BF2 CD-Hash: 52284551d47f4044966cf3c2c8c54cd2

Timezone: GMT+8

Tell us something about yourself: i am daniel

How did you find us?: magic

What is your opinion about the state of the server? it has gotten alot better golden is actually a good admin now

Why do you wish to be an admin?: i play here everyday i seed most days aswell just wanna help the server become even better

What do you think you could contribute as an admin?: i have been admin on ssg in the past and admin on other servers i know the commands and all i also know how to balance :)

How long have you been playing Project Reality? 400

Are you banned on any other Project Reality server?: Yes

How much have you played on our server?: alot

Any previous admin experience?: Yes

Estimate how much time you can dedicate to administration on a weekly basis: 15

If accepted, are you willing to be active on the server, forums, and Discord?: Yes

If accepted, are you willing to actively seed our server?: Yes

Did you read and understand all of (SSG) rules? Yes

I understand that if my application is accepted, I will be enter a 4 week trial period, In which I may be removed at any time: Yes

SGT.Syuqri

Best Seeder
PR Admin
Server Moderator
Donator
22 Jun 2018
singapore
Currently, we are evaluating your application, we will get back to you with the result.

Reactions: Danielj15

RaNa-Rocxs

Administrator
Administrator
Clan Leader
Colonel (COL)
Donator
9 May 2017
Pakistan
www.ssg-clan.com
Discord
PR:BF2 Name
RaNa-Rocxs
@Danielj15 very good to see you are interested in becoming an admin for (SSG) your admin application has been denied at this time feel free in the future,

TheBeanie

19 Aug 2017
United Kingdom
Welcome back to PR, I remember you. but dont remember your time as an admin of SSG, if i remember right your name was dragged through the mud for trolling / bad behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.