(SSG) community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated.Dismiss Notice
Hello everyone (SSG) community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today.Dismiss Notice
Join The Special Service Group (SSG) feel free to fill up Member application today.Dismiss Notice
(SSG) Multi Gaming Clan
We can perhaps give you what you want and what you need to enjoy your gaming experience to the full.. If you are not registered with [SSG] Please register for member access, We also have clan applications open if you intrested in being in [SSG]. We are a Multi-Gaming clan, our team is based on,. | Project Reality | Squad | Arma3 | Battlefield |
IMPORTANT! v1.4.1 is a update that has to be manually applied. Read announcement here.
v1.4.2 will be automatically installed using the automated updater as soon as you press 'PLAY'.
PR:BF2 v126.96.36.199 Changelog (2016/November/30)
- Fixed frequent CTD regarding graphic setting verification.
- Fixed automated updater not working.
PR:BF2 v188.8.131.52 Changelog (2016/November/30)
- Fixed admin command !switch not working on dead players.
- Fixed spam from bots and hash/name verification on COOP.
- Fixed a server crash.
- Fixed IDF Merkava front armor.
- Fixed some breacher and spotter kits not being able to use shovel.
- Fixed Milan MIRA having wrong materials.
This patch includes some more fixes for the major v1.4 release as well some other balances and tweaks.
v1.4.3 is available now for servers and will soon be available to clients through the automated updater.
PR:BF2 v184.108.40.206 Changelog (2016/December/5)
- Fixed requesting kits from APC's.
- Fixed main menu music not playing.
- Fixed GTLD and FLIR lases not being removed.
- Fixed smoke grenades sticking to players.
- Added option to switch players (not SL's/CO's or players on switch list) when they go dead for balancing.
- Fixed early squad kick remembering values from previous rounds.
- Added alternative Argentine Sniper kit with M14.
- Fixed MG gunner shaking on MEC & NVA UAZ jeeps.
- Fixed M1A1, M1A2 COOP versions having no collision on turret.
- Updated the SSGP1 Sniper Rifle's scope magnification from 8x to 6x.
- Fixed IDF Matador projectile penetrating vehicles.
- Reduced Recoil on handheld AT.
- Made blowpipe harder to control.
- Increased minimum speed required for blowpipe proximity detonation.
- Al Basrah
- Fixed glitched cache.
- Updated viewdistance and fog by reducing it by 100m to improve performance.
- Fixed spawnpoints for MEC being blocked.
- Fixed glitched cache.
- Fixed blocked Hamas spawnpoints.
- Goose Green
- Added new night sky setting. Found on skirmish16 and AAS16.
- Fixed minimap showing wrong scale.
- AAS16: Assets and flags are now same as on AAS64.
- AAS64: Made rallypoint at start for airfield spawn.
- AAS32: Changed Wessex to Gazelle.
- Skirmish: Added crates to flags.
- Kashan Desert
- COOP64: Fixed stationary Milan's with the working bot...
This small update provides additional fixes and changes to improve the game since the PR:BF2 v1.4 launch. We also started working on new features and content for the future and due to changes in our workflow you'll see many smaller items released on a more regular schedule, exciting times ahead!
v220.127.116.11 is available now for servers and will soon be available to clients through the automated updater.
PR:BF2 v18.104.22.168 Changelog (2016/December/21)
- Fixed various reported errors.
- Fixed issue with Mi-17 ambient sounds for gunners.
- Fixed seating, camera and wheel positions.
- Fixed Lynx helicopter missing collision in the front.
- Fixed FOV on 50cal MTLB.
- Fixed ammo counter not showing on Fuchs MG3 while not scoped.
- Updated AK74M animations by lowering them.
- Fixed IDF Matador projectile going through objects.
- Fixed invisible wires with tripwire and trip grenades.
- Fixed issue with Negev overheat.
- Fixed various weapons showing muzzle effect when scoped.
- Fixed gravestones taking down vehicles.
- Added resupply points for Essex Carrier so it's consistent on all maps.
- Added CNC layers to multiple maps mimicking AAS assets: Khamisiyah, Saaremaa, Vadso City, Battle of Ia Drang, Dragon Fly, Fools Road, Sbeneh Outskirts.
- Assault on Mestia
- Updated AAS with complete rework with iron sight USMC and less assets. Removed AAS16.
- AAS64: Fixed MEC artillery.
- AAS32 and INS: Added supply techies for Taliban.
- COOP: Fixed bot navmesh.
- Dragon Fly
- New light settings.
- Fixed various lightmap issues.
- Goose Green
- Fixed client crashes on night layers.
This small update provides additional fixes and changes to improve the game since the PR:BF2 v1.4 launch.
v22.214.171.124 is available now for servers and will soon be available to clients through the automated updater.
PR:BF2 v126.96.36.199 Changelog (2017/February/12)
- Added option in PR Launcher settings to disable LOD switching for static objects. Experimental to test performance impact.
- Updated Clear Server Favorites/History on Launch now also clears server logo cache.
- Added new WHOT/BHOT switching for thermals in vehicles and weapons featuring this.
- Fixed asset overview not correctly showing decimal spawn times.
- Fixed commander laser marker not working.
- Fixed snow effects showing HOT on thermal.
- Fixed various weapons and vehicles not having proper muzzle flashes on night layers.
- Fixed being able to get more than one rally point.
- Fixed being able to spawn on disabled outposts.
- Fixed commander CAS marker.
- Fixed ban_info.log not showing banning admin.
- Updated and optimized Lynx helicopter model.
- Updated M2A2 Bradley gunner HUD to be less pixelated.
- Updated coax MG of many vehicles to represent ammo per belt and total carried more realistically.
- Fixed doorgunners clipping through sides of CH-146 helicopter.
- Fixed VN-3 being too strongly armored.
- Fixed MTLB 7.62 gun not overheating.
- Fixed Mirage IIIEA R.530 MRAAM not having lock-on tone.
- Fixed British FV101 Scorpion having green tracers.
- Fixed ammo counter not working on multiple weapons.
- Fixed CAS huey miniguns not having overheat HUD bar.
- Fixed AMX10RC having odd sound issues at full speed.
- Updated MEC AR by removing undeployed mode for MG3.
- Updated spawnmenu kits for taliban by replacing grenadier with rifleman AP.
- Fixed not being able to...