(SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct DonateDismiss Notice
Hello everyone (SSG) Community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today. Click & fill up Admin applicationDismiss Notice
Join Special Service Group (SSG) today feel free to fillup the Member application and become a special member of (SSG). Click & fill up Member applicationDismiss Notice
Squad Update Alpha 16 Test + Oisc Kickoff
Hey squaddies! We’re extremely excited to announce that we’ll be launching the Alpha 16 Public Test on Monday, September 23rd at 10:30 AM PDT! There’s plenty to look forward to, but let’s cut straight to the chase: we want your feedback on the first iteration of choppers! As a first release, you can expect some bugs, but we want you involved in shaping the future of choppers. Be sure to let us know what you think!
OWI SQUAD CHAMPIONSHIP FIRST ROUNDIn addition to the start of A16 public testing next week, we have the first rounds of the Offworld Industries Squad Championship kicking off this Sunday, September 22nd! We announced the official tournament a few weeks ago and now our teams lined up ready to fight the first round of the group stages. To make sure our tournament gets off to the best start possible we have brought the heat with livestreams hosted by some of our creative partners!
Catch the Sunday schedule below, or check the tournament page for full information, rules, and team roster! And be sure to enable notifications on the JoinSquad Twitch page to see when we go live. See you on the helipad, Squaddies! Fly safe!
OFFWORLD OUT.Continue reading...
PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Pc Update 4.3 - Coming Soon To The Test Server
Welcome back Survivors! The latest update to PUBG is coming soon to the PUBG: Test Server. Keep an eye on the official Twitter @PUBG for an announcement once it's available to play. This update brings new ways to show who you truly are. Season 4 continues in Update 4.3 with a new progression system to improve your non-lethal play skills, Survival Mastery. The Shotgun family got some special attention this patch with a slight rebalance and Care Packages are now dropping a new bundle of joy, the DBS. Be warned, waking this baby will result in more than just sleepless nights. New Feature: Survival Mastery "Develop your not-so-killer instincts." We are excited to introduce the Survival Mastery system, where players can develop their less-than-lethal aspects of PUBG gameplay. This companion system to Weapon Mastery, which allows players to progress their skill in gunplay, will also introduce new ways for players to express their personalities on the Battlegrounds with new rewards and PUBG ID.
- Survival Mastery is a new progression system where players increase levels by gaining XP based on the players' survival patterns
- The system operates all the time without being affected by seasons. The Level cap for Survival Mastery is 500
- Players can earn XP in the following situations:
- Using items during combat
- Reviving a teammate
- The match summary timeline recaps all survival actions performed in a match
- Players can check survival actions they have performed in their previous match in a timeline sequence from Mastery > Last Match Tab
- The activities below will be shown in the timeline, along with other XP earning activities
- Landing point
- Location where players perform certain actions
- Damage dealt and received
- Distance a player travels using vehicles
- Surviving Blue Zone phases
- In Mastery > Survival tab, players can check their recent survival playstyle from the analysis of all players' data
- Survival style tracks your recent playstyle by analyzing data of all the players playing PUBG. It includes the following information:
- Average engagement length
- Average engagement distance
- Items looted per game
Page 4 of 66