(SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct DonateDismiss Notice
Hello everyone (SSG) Community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today. Click & fill up Admin applicationDismiss Notice
Join Special Service Group (SSG) today feel free to fillup the Member application and become a special member of (SSG). Click & fill up Member applicationDismiss Notice
This small update provides additional fixes and changes to improve the game since the PR:BF2 v1.4 launch. v22.214.171.124 is available now for servers and will soon be available to clients through the automated updater. PR:BF2 v126.96.36.199 Changelog (2017/February/12) ----------------------- GENERAL:
- Added option in PR Launcher settings to disable LOD switching for static objects. Experimental to test performance impact.
- Updated Clear Server Favorites/History on Launch now also clears server logo cache.
- Added new WHOT/BHOT switching for thermals in vehicles and weapons featuring this.
- Fixed asset overview not correctly showing decimal spawn times.
- Fixed commander laser marker not working.
- Fixed snow effects showing HOT on thermal.
- Fixed various weapons and vehicles not having proper muzzle flashes on night layers.
- Fixed being able to get more than one rally point.
- Fixed being able to spawn on disabled outposts.
- Fixed commander CAS marker.
- Fixed ban_info.log not showing banning admin.
- Updated and optimized Lynx helicopter model.
- Updated M2A2 Bradley gunner HUD to be less pixelated.
- Updated coax MG of many vehicles to represent ammo per belt and total carried more realistically.
- Fixed doorgunners clipping through sides of CH-146 helicopter.
- Fixed VN-3 being too strongly armored.
- Fixed MTLB 7.62 gun not overheating.
- Fixed Mirage IIIEA R.530 MRAAM not having lock-on tone.
- Fixed British FV101 Scorpion having green tracers.
- Fixed ammo counter not working on multiple weapons.
- Fixed CAS huey miniguns not having overheat HUD bar.
- Fixed AMX10RC having odd sound issues at full speed.
- Updated MEC AR by removing undeployed mode for MG3.
- Updated spawnmenu kits for taliban by replacing grenadier with rifleman AP.
- Fixed not being able to request Argentinian alternative sniper.
- Updated M16A2 model and DMR variant animations.
- Fixed various deviation indicators not working correctly.
- Fixed ammo indicator and counter not working on multiple weapons.
- Fixed various occlusion and collision issues on statics.
- Fixed AI not being able to rotate on ZiS-3.
- Fixed players being able to use AI-only vehicles.
- Asad Khal
- AAS32: Updated tickets to 600 vs 600.
- Assault on Grozny
- AAS64: Added 1x 50.Techie for militia
- AAS32: Replaced 1x 50.Techie with T-62 for militia.
- AAS16: Replaced 1x 50.Techie with 1x BRDM for militia.
- INS64: Removed 1x 50.Techie and 1x SPG techie for militia. Reduced militia tickets by 1. Replaced 2x MTLB with 1x BMP-2(atgm) and 1x Trans truck for Russia.
- Extended airstrip.
- Updated overgrowth to improve...
Page 66 of 66