(SSG) community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated.Dismiss Notice
Hello everyone (SSG) community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today.Dismiss Notice
Join The Special Service Group (SSG) feel free to fill up Member application today.Dismiss Notice
(SSG) Multi Gaming Clan
We can perhaps give you what you want and what you need to enjoy your gaming experience to the full.. If you are not registered with [SSG] Please register for member access, We also have clan applications open if you intrested in being in [SSG]. We are a Multi-Gaming clan, our team is based on,. | Project Reality | Squad | Arma3 | Battlefield |
In a surprise turn of events, we have yet another content release in the form of Alpha Version 9.4!
While we have been hard at work getting our big systems integrated for the upcoming v10 release, we just couldn't let you sit around for months and not get some cool stuff in the meantime. So some of us decided you guys need some juicy new toys for all factions including mortars, mines, IEDs and a few new vehicles to boot. Additionally, we have made some gameplay changes and balance tweaks to further improve upon what we did with v9.
Version 9.4 is now available via Steam.[joinsquad.com] Please always reset your appdata in the game settings on every new build!
- All vehicles in the game have had a ticket reduction, some more than others. Check out this reference sheet for details.
- All Recruit kits now have an entrenchment tool so they have a better chance of getting a kit back after a squad kick/leave.
- When a Heavy Anti Tank (HAT) directly hits an Armored Personnel Carrier (APC; Stryker, MTLB, BTR variants) it will no longer instantly blow up. The vehicle will burn up and be destroyed, but now the crew and passengers has a chance to get out and fight through the ambush.
- Heavy Anti Tank kit moved to the Fire Support category so that the squad must think a little harder on which kits...
Hi Squaddies, Happy 2017!
In December we worked hard to release Alpha 8.9 as a special patch on Squads first Steam birthday. We were happy to celebrate the anniversary by streaming CCFN and Squad Ops, and releasing a new patch that included a brand new map for you to play in was our gift to you for the holidays.
The real celebration for our team was having time off over the holidays to focus on our own well-being - a break that had been months in the making. We came back refreshed in January to venture to PAX South and work on all the goodies we wanted to pack into upcoming releases and this recap.
Tracked and N-Wheeled Vehicles
In a combined effort Drav, Trancer, Norby, Z-Trooper and others have been working on bringing you many new vehicle types and overhauling the existing ones.
Code support for tracked and n-wheeled Vehicles (standing for vehicles that have any number of wheels) has been added, which allows for a whole new spectrum of ground vehicles. In Alpha 7 and 8 all of our vehicles are hard-coded to only four physical wheels, but with n-wheeled and tracked support we'll be able to accurately simulate more of the unique wheel configurations seen in all of the different military vehicles we add, such as the Stryker and MTLB. Or even two wheeled vehicles like motorcycles.
Further adjustments have been made to address the issues of vehicles getting stuck. Vehicles equipped with systems like locking differentials in reality are now also much more capable in the game....
As we're rushing to squash the last few bugs and tweak in some more optimisation improvements we want to get you, the player, as informed as possible on what to expect in Alpha 9.
Reference sheet for existing vehicles[media.joinsquad.com]
Seats two people and is rather expendable. This tool will allow your scouts, spotters and ambushers to get to more places, quicker. With the highly anticipated mines and IEDs right around the corner, now is the time to practice how to get to the good spots before those pesky Americans or Russians do!These will also help facilitate Insurgents coming from every direction via Rally Points.
Flank! Don't let the hill campers pick you off from the same direction!
MTLB armed with PKT turret
Looted from some old Soviet-era military bases and pushed back into service, it is now possible to see insurgents driving around in this lightly armed and armored personnel carrier. Do not attempt to take on any armored vehicles with this, as the PKT will not damage them. Use it for engaging exposed infantry and un-armed vehicles such as logistics and transport. The armour on this vehicle is rather thin, so at the most it will protect the occupants from light...
The day has finally arrived. After much tribulation we present to the world Alpha 9 of Squad! It is now available via Steam so be sure to update before playing. In addition to upgrading to Unreal Engine 4.14[www.unrealengine.com], this update comes packed with a whole lot of content related additions including new vehicles, map expansions, gameplay changes and balance tweaks.
For more information on some of the major new additions in this version, please take a look at our Feature Preview for Version 9 put out recently.[joinsquad.com]
Version 9 is now available via Steam.[joinsquad.com] Please always reset your appdata in the game settings on every new build!
- Added Minsk 400 Motorcycle, BRDM-2 Scout Car and MT-LB PKT APC to the Insurgent vehicle pool
- Added BTR-80 APC, BRDM-2 Scout Car, MT-LB NSVT APC and MT-LB 30mm Cannon IFV to the Militia vehicle pool
- Added BTR-82A IFV, MT-LB NSVT APC, MT-LB 30mm Cannon IFV and Ural 4320 truck to the Russian vehicle pool.
- Added Stryker ICV to the US Army vehicle pool
- FOB Radio Hub no longer creates a spawn point
- Added a new FOB Deployable, the 'HAB', which is basically a spawn point. US Army and Russian HABs cost 500 Construction Points, Insurgents cost 350 and Militia costs 400. HABs are limited to 1 per FOB.
- Added a Heavy Anti Tank for Insurgents and Militia. This kit features the PG7-VR Tandem HEAT warhead launched from the RPG-7. Youll find that this is the most effective anti vehicle weapon on the battlefield. It is similarly very front heavy, so be sure to take your...
- Fixed several issues in the EAC plugin
- Changed EAC server logging settings
- Added new confirmation window when getting kicked from a server displaying the reason for the kick
- Fixed RCON plugin being disabled
- Fixed RKG-3 not doing damage to vehicles
- Fixed FOB takedown ticket cost logic being inverted
- Fixed a StopReplicating crash by pulling in the fix from UE 4.15
- Fixed constraint array issues by pulling in fixes from UE 4.15
- Allow Linux servers to use directories that have spaces in them
- Fixed incorrect impact effects after penetration
- Fixed performance on issue on penetration exit holes
- Fixed Linux compiler issues
- Fixed Yehorivka conquest repair stations not repairing
- Fixed hilltop buildings so windows are enterable again
- Fixed some fences that were not penetrable
- Renamed texture streaming setting in the graphics menu and inverted the logic so that people who refuse to read don't turn texture streaming off by accident. If you read this you are not one of them.
- Increased chat size
- Replaced green in the magazine counter widget with white
- Added outline to magazine widget
- Increased opacity on the scoreboard for better readability
- Added "enemy hab" marker to the SL's minimap menu
- Swapped the Russian MTLB NSV for the 30mm variant on Fools Road AASv3
- Added 30mm water impact sounds
- Modified distant crack sounds for rifles
- Fixed AK and M4 semi auto sounds
- Changed SVD close up sound
- Modified HMG 3p close up fire sounds
Today we release a small patch to fix some issues that appeared from yesterdays update.
Want to help us prevent these bugs from being released? Sign up as a tester today.
PR:BF2 v220.127.116.11 Changelog (2017/May/19)
- Fixed asset deployment breaking in rare occasions.
- Fixed players being able to walk through wall of the farm house on Ulyanovsk.
- Kashan Desert
- Fixed MEC using wrong tanks.
- Fixed roads.
Today we add a few new assets to the game. Including a new deployable for our insurgent forces. As well as further fixes and changes. Enjoy the update! Do note we are still working on and refining the much discussed weapon damage model. This release does not feature any changes to the damage model but more will come in the near future.
Want to help us test maps and other content? Sign up as a tester today.
PR:BF2 v18.104.22.168 Changelog (2017/May/19)
- Fixed BUIS not working when having alternative key for change camera view assigned.
- Fixed FSA not requiring crates to deploy ATGM.
- Updated asset deployment code to make it easier to build on slopes.
- Added deployable DShK Tripod as anti-air emplacement to unconventional forces (Militia, Insurgents, Taliban, Hamas, ARF, FSA, NVA).
- Fixed M60 bipod moving weirdly in 3p.
- Fixed SA-7 having inverted faces on sight.
- Fixed miniguns killing T90 too easily.
- Updated Vietnam M14 to be only single fire.
- Updated engineer repair kit to no longer repair choppers.
- Updated engineer repair kit to take longer to repair vehicles.
- Updated handheld Stinger to have no zoom.
- Added CAS CH146 armed with M134.
- Fixed BMP-3 cannon reload sound not synced with reload time.
- Fixed misaligned sights on Chinese Mi-17 door gunners.
- Updated BMP-3 cannon to shoot at correct velocity.
- Updated Stormer and Tunguska to fire at one missile per second.
- Updated Stormer driver to exit in back.
WE ARE WELCOME TO EVERYONE INTO THE SSG MULTI GAMING CLAN
(SSG) Special Service Group is a Military Based Clan that Values Structure,
Teamwork and Discipline. We have an understanding of Military Structure and Procedure.
we are looking for great members that will have fun with us and is active.
(SSG) Looking For Dedicated and Reliable Members & Admins.
Feel free to apply because SSG server for everyone.
Another small patch for PR:BF2 with an iteration of the damage changes of last week and some other small fixes. See below for more in-depth information on the changes to the weapon damage model.
Want to help us test maps and other content? Sign up as a tester today.
v22.214.171.124 is available now for servers and will soon be available to clients through the automated updater.
PR:BF2 v126.96.36.199 Changelog (2017/April/30)
- Fixed shotgun damage vs supply crates and doors.
- Updated handheld damage system (see below).
- Fixed cable drum disappearing too soon.
- INS16: Replaced M113 with Namer.
- Fixed sliding vehicles.
- Added woodland camouflage for ARF soldiers.
- Fixed metal bushes.
- Updated combat area to increase playable area.
In this patch we further tweak the damage changes. The main changes are:
- Increased damage of pistol calibers.
- Reduced damage vs upper leg.
The full damage chart and hit boxes you can see below:
This update brings several new features and additional content such as the Falklands Theater addition, 3 new maps, dozens of new weapons and vehicles, various new and updated content and countless improvements, bug fixes and tweaks across all areas of the game. To get some more information read the release announcement here.
We plan to release PR:BF2 v1.4 this weekend, but unforeseen complications could delay it further. Stay tuned to our forum for more information, media, and of course the release. The wait is almost over!
PR:BF2 v188.8.131.52 Changelog (2016/November/26)
- Added British and Argentinian Factions based on the 1982 Falklands War.
- Added Bren L4A4 LMG, L42A1 Rifle, L2A3 Sterling SMG, FMK1 AP & FMK-3 AT Mines.
- Added Tigercat SAM and Rheinmetall 20mm AAA.
- Added A-4 Series, Mirage IIIEA, IAI Dagger, Sea Harrier FRS.1 & Harrier GR.3 aircraft.
- Added IDF M163 AAV, T-72B & T-72S tank.
- Added Goose Green (2x2km) and The Falklands (8x8km) levels for the Falklands Theater.
- Added Bamyan (4x4km), Afghanistan based level.
- Added muzzle flashes for night maps.
- Updated many vehicle physics models to fix exploits and improve armor definition.
- Updated tank damage model to in general increase front armor but make rear/side armor weaker.
- Updated aircraft flight model for flight and landing/take-off.
- Updated Al-Basrah, Beirut, Gaza, Assault on Grozny, Kozelsk & Wanda Shan levels significantly.
- Updated PR's gameplay programming library Python to v2.7.12. Rewritten a large part of the code-base to remove bugs and increase performance.