1. (SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct Donate
    Dismiss Notice

Fixed Pr Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Appeal archive' started by tomasthetank, 25 Nov 2019.

1. tomasthetank

PR:BF2 Name:
    tomasthetank
    PR:BF2 Name: tomasthetank

PR:BF2 CD-Hash: d31766808ffef9416094f4d481ee8dd2

Do you know the name of the admin who banned you?:

What is the approximate date you were banned? 23/11/2019

What is the approximate time you were banned? 11.20 pm

What happened before/leading up-to your ban?: my computer crashed while playing then i rebooted it and joined the match but said i was banned

Was there anything else happening in the server at the time, or earlier?: nothing just playing in a squad and everything went well no rules broken at all

What has changed since the day you got banned? nothing just that i cannot play anymore in your server which i believe was a technical mistake

What was your mistake? no not at all just playing normally my computer crashed completely had to restart it and when i tried to join back after restarting computer the server claimed i was banned

Are you positive to follow and respect all SSG rules in the future? Yes

2. RaNa-Rocxs

Administrator Colonel (COL) Seeder Donator

Discord:
    PR:BF2 Name:
    RaNa-Rocxs
    you are not ban in SSG server

• About Us

(SSG) Special Service Group is a Military Based Clan that Values Structure, Teamwork and Discipline. We have an understanding of Military Structure and Procedure. We are looking for great members that will have fun with us and is active. We can perhaps give you what you want and what you need to enjoy your gaming experience to the full. If you are not registered with (SSG) Please register for member access, We also have clan applications open if you intrested in being in (SSG).
  • Like us on Facebook

• Help with Donations

(SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated.

Direct Donate to (SSG)