1. (SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct Donate
    Dismiss Notice

Processing Report Player/admin

Discussion in 'Report Player/Admin' started by Raidonrai, 12 Jan 2020.

1. Raidonrai

Raidonrai New Member

Your PR:BF2 Name: Raidonrai

Are you reporting a Player or an Admin?: Admin

Player being reported: Golden_Pilot

Date of incident?: Yesterday

Time: Late

Players involved: Golden_Pilot

What happened?: Hey guys I've just started playing the game again after a break and I was happy to see SSG still being regularly seeded!

The experience after coming back has been mostly good, I think performance maybe used to be better but hard to tell, but one issue that has kept coming up in the past few days is Golden_Pilot taking any opportunity to use his powers.

The slightest misdeed such as people saying one or two things in global chat he is instantly temp banning them without warning, he seems to be intent on setting multiple 4k asset heavy maps in a row as well, even when one team is stomping the other.

He really seems to be the main thing consistently ruining the mood of people I play with almost every night, it's a shame tbh. Really feels more like HOG than SSG when he is there, his attitude goes against the relaxed & friendly atmosphere SSG has always been good for.

This is more of a general complaint than anything specific, I think a lot of people likely share this sentiment as I've seen several people saying so in game (Just to be banned shortly after) and I hope he can possibly self reflect a little and try to understand his actions aren't painting SSG in the best light with a lot of people right now.

Love you guys, Raid

Evidence:

Which rules were broken?:

Additional info:

#1 Raidonrai, 12 Jan 2020
    Last edited: 12 Jan 2020
  2. RaNa-Rocxs

Administrator Colonel (COL) Seeder Donator

Discord:
    PR:BF2 Name:
    RaNa-Rocxs
    Hello dear @Raidonrai thanks for the report let us check on our end from reported admin currently your report is in processing. @Golden_Pilot please answer what actually happened there.

3. Golden_Pilot

Golden_Pilot For a good pilot, any weather is acceptable
    Moderator Best Seeder PR Admin Second Lieutenant (2LT)

Discord:
    Golden_Pilot#0535
    Golden_Pilot
    Hello there,

When the admins ask you to stop spamming the chat then you must follow their orders

You and your group broke two rules there which caused to get banned on the server for not following our orders + the warnings and let me mention them just in case you haven't read our rules yet

1. Communication & Teamwork:

Spamming in chat or mumble is forbidden.

6. Behavior:

You must follow the orders of the admin team

Do you want see how many times i warned in the chat and say command to stop spamming the chat?

I am not in a kindergarten to speak with every single one especially your group and ask him to stop spamming and follow our orders.

For now i will leave the final decision to the lead admins with hope don't see anyone from your group doing the same thing again and also hope you read our rules one more time..

Best Regards,
    Golden_Pilot

RaNa-Rocxs likes this.
  4. RaNa-Rocxs

Administrator Colonel (COL) Seeder Donator

Discord:
    RaNa-Rocxs
    @system admin @SGT.Syuqri please check on your end and post logs from that round as well.

• About Us

(SSG) Special Service Group is a Military Based Clan that Values Structure, Teamwork and Discipline. We have an understanding of Military Structure and Procedure. We are looking for great members that will have fun with us and is active. We can perhaps give you what you want and what you need to enjoy your gaming experience to the full. If you are not registered with (SSG) Please register for member access, We also have clan applications open if you intrested in being in (SSG).
  • Like us on Facebook

• Help with Donations

(SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated.

Direct Donate to (SSG)