1. (SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct Donate
    Dismiss Notice

Announcement Ssg Shutting Down Project Reality Server

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by SGT.Syuqri, 3 Feb 2020.

1. SGT.Syuqri

Moderator Best Seeder Server Moderator PR Admin Donator

[​IMG]

• I think this is the right moment for me to chip in this current issue .I disappeared from the forums a while ago, but remained a senior admin and occasionally checked what was happening in the both the PR and SSG forums.

• I have an very important announcement to make,but first a little context. Due to recent quality accusations on SSG servers we, the senior admin team had a very lengthy discussion. This discussion was long overdue, as for months we have had problems with senior PR management and management of other servers.

• I even took a backstep from administrative duties to the toxic behavior that was created between SSG and PRTA, and especially the fact that the PRTA administrators were never reprimanded while SSG consistently got the flak. This game is very dear to me and seeing two communities fighting over the scraps of its left over was very heartbreaking, but I still supported SSG as I believed it was in the right.

• However, coming back after a few months, I was thinking that relations between SSG and PRTA & developers would have been improved. Boy was I wrong...

• The situation is depraved to the point where the senior administration is name-calling each other? Really? Developers are cleaning and censoring certain forums and people and name-calling others? They are even deleting posts that are criticizing certain servers, while other feedback forums are full of unfair and unjust criticism that remains un-moderated. So today, in a weekly meeting the question was finally asked. Is it worth it?

The unanimous decision is NO. It is not.​

• I am sorry to announce that we have decided to shut down all the SSG Project Reality servers. It truly saddens me to say this, but I have been utterly disappointed in this community. When I first joined PR in 2015, there used to be 400-500 players and multiple servers. Jump to year past we merely have had 200 players on peak times.

• Back then the community was helpful to a new comer player like myself, but now it is become completely toxic. Developers have been taking sides for some time without any repercussions. It is therefore decided that the money and time spent on the server every month does not warrant the return of toxicity received from the community. I would say that even though there are still many good people in this community, they are not in the positions of influence that can change the current climate.

• This is possibly my final post even regarding anything SSG and PR. The server will close on 16th February,2020. I hope the remaining communities resolve their issues and save this great game which was dying for some time but some have hastened its demise.

Thank you all for Support SSG in Project Reality.

-Syuqri (SSG System Administrator)

#1 SGT.Syuqri, 3 Feb 2020
    Last edited: 4 Feb 2020
    Aram021, OxKan, gjla and 4 others like this.
  2. RaNa-Rocxs

Administrator Colonel (COL) Seeder Donator

Discord:
    PR:BF2 Name:
    RaNa-Rocxs
    [​IMG]

OxKan likes this.
  3. Ata<<<<<

Co-Operative Admin Seeder PR Admin

Discord:
    'Ata#6997
    Ata<<<<<
  4. =HOG= Haley

Rana, Im sorry to hear this. I understand your situation and sympathize with it. HOG has gone thru similar bullshit. You and your guys are welcome on HOG, as always. Hopefully we can keep PR alive for a bit longer.

5. Aram021

Aram021 MISbLABLA!
    PR Admin Sergeant Donator Junior Admin

Almost dead game bro

6. ancian

ancian
    I am sad to hear such an announcement and read some replies to this thread.

SGT.Syuqri, I totally share your feelings about the evolution of PR community. There has always been a percentage of toxic and immature behaviors in PR, I guess like in any community, but this percentage has been constantly growing as the community was dying.

I believe too we can’t afford this “concurrence” between servers with the number of players we have today. SSG administration was not perfect, and it couldn’t be. PRTA, HOG or any other server weren’t, aren’t and won’t be. Most criticisms about SSG (even the ones I read on this thread) could also be easily applied to any of these other servers.

You pinpoint an issue about the welcome of new comers in the game. This is a good example of paradox in PR community: most complain we lack players but no effort is made to introduce and teach new members.

Weak leadership ingame and in community management has an impact on gameplay too, of course. One thing I loved in PR was the ease with which you could create a squad from scratch and have good teamplay inside a team in a very short time. I remember the old days when I was part of platoon-size actions almost every day. Today, I am surprised when another Squad Leader wants to cooperate.

Hopefully there are exceptions and there are still some great players to play with for some time. I have decided myself to reduce my PR playing time to shift to better horizons.

Best wishes to the whole SSG staff team in your future projects with the hope to meet you somewhere else.

Ancian

RaNa-Rocxs and Golden_Pilot like this.
  7. simox

I can't leave this game catastrophic
    The game recently appeared, there is a kind of racial discrimination for some people, and they are self-confident
    Before we separate, I apologize to everyone and thank you to everyone who contributed, from near or far, to the success of this server
    Really the server was very distinguished and active and I am sorry for what is happening
    Sory ranax you ar my br for long tiem

Golden_Pilot likes this.
  • About Us

(SSG) Special Service Group is a Military Based Clan that Values Structure, Teamwork and Discipline. We have an understanding of Military Structure and Procedure. We are looking for great members that will have fun with us and is active. We can perhaps give you what you want and what you need to enjoy your gaming experience to the full. If you are not registered with (SSG) Please register for member access, We also have clan applications open if you intrested in being in (SSG).
  • Like us on Facebook

• Help with Donations

(SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated.

Direct Donate to (SSG)