1. (SSG) community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello everyone (SSG) community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join The Special Service Group (SSG) feel free to fill up Member application today.
    Dismiss Notice

Announcement Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'News' started by RaNa-xXx, 27 Apr 2018.

1. RaNa-xXx

RaNa-xXx Staff Member Administrator Colonel (COL) Donator

[​IMG]
    Second Anniversary of the SSG
    Hello everyone senior administration decide on this anniversary of SSG we have good news for all who get banned on SSG server we are going to give you one more chance to improve yourself and start respecting all rules. Please be careful into the future read the rules and be respectful with everyone else see you everyone in Battlefield. Its not a big deal for our admins team to banned again.
    Note its not for hackers :mad:
    Thanks
    Rana

2. VIRK

VIRK Staff Member PR Senior Admin (SSG) Senior Member Major (MAJ)

Hello guys ! Well good news for ya all who came and played , had fun so much so that you got a bit carried off and decided to be silly and Went on a team killing spree ;) or fired in or at enemies dragging theirs asses out of their main :) . Where I do admire your spirit I will also like to remind you “THIS IS SPARTA” lol no that’s wat you thought once you did wat u did and got yourself banned . So “THIS IS NOOOOOOT SPARTA” and you ain’t allowed to kill , curse or be arrogant to anyone only because you don’t like em, or their face ;) or race ! Coz I surely am sure I never heard anyone killing someone because they disrespected their queen . Lol I sure am waiting for the day .

That being said , read & understood! Go fuck some tangos ;)
    Have Fun.
    Regards Virk.

MikeDOyouHaveAmic?? and stekky like this.
  3. GoodVibes

GoodVibes Enthusiast

It's a very good news, thank you Rana for giving them a second chance.
    But make sure you don't loose the previous logs so if they are spotted making trouble again you can compare what they did in the past.

MikeDOyouHaveAmic?? likes this.