• Help SSG to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations, no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Guest, click here Direct Donate to SSG

Denied Member Application

MilitaryDude

Trial Member
Trial Member
26 Aug 2019
Vienna
Discord
MilitaryDude#8320
PR:BF2 Name
MilitaryDude
What is your PR:BF2 in-game name? MilitaryDude

What is your PR:BF2 CD-Hash key?: 30ba7aeeb6e84a7c5b601fe701da8e64

What is your age?: 20

Where are you from?: Bosnia but i live in Vienna,Austria

Tell us something about yourself: I am a sniper, a pilot and an AT, so i can do everything you need and i like Military Simulation, acctually i want to work in the Austrian Military as an Sniper Security Engineer.

What is your opinion about SSG?: I think you guys are good, i play on your servers some time and play with your members

How long have you been playing Project Reality for?: ~1 year

If accepted, are you willing to be active on the server, forums, and Teamspeak?: Yes

Did you read and understand the official SSG rules?: Yes

Are you banned on any other Project Reality server?: No

Are you banned on Project Reality forums?: No

How much have you played on our server?: i think like 5 hours or 6, i am not sure

If accepted, are you willing to actively seed our server?: Yes

Why do you wish to become member? I play for an year and i havent found a good clan that plays actively PR:BF2 and then i found you guys

Reactions: Rotblut

SGT.Syuqri

Best Seeder
PR Admin
Server Moderator
Donator
22 Jun 2018
singapore
Hi MilitaryDude,

Your Application will be process in the meantime do come to the server to get to know SSG , members, and admin. Also please meet me this weekend so that we could discuss about your Application.

MilitaryDude

Trial Member
Trial Member
26 Aug 2019
Vienna
Discord
MilitaryDude#8320
PR:BF2 Name
MilitaryDude
Hi MilitaryDude,

Your Application will be process in the meantime do come to the server to get to know SSG , members, and admin. Also please meet me this weekend so that we could discuss about your Application.
Yeah of course i can talk everyday i can talk right now too

SGT.Syuqri

Best Seeder
PR Admin
Server Moderator
Donator
22 Jun 2018
singapore
Please be active in discord as I will call you up for an interview about your application.

SGT.Syuqri

Best Seeder
PR Admin
Server Moderator
Donator
22 Jun 2018
singapore
Hello Militarydude,

For now you will be SSG trial member, i will evaluate you for 2 weeks to see whether you are qualified to be an SSG member.