• Help SSG to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations, no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Guest, click here Direct Donate to SSG

Approved Pr Admin Application Form For [co-operative] Seerver

7 Oct 2019
Malaysia, perak, teluk intan
Discord
PR:BF2 Name
Slycooper05
PR:BF2 Name: slycooper5

PR:BF2 CD-Hash: a813dad763038ee2bafbe253899b7b0c

Timezone: GMT/UTC+08:00

Tell us something about yourself: a student still in highschool about to finish it . good in socializing with people and love helping people
Also friends with razor, ata and most importantly golden pilot

How did you find us?: by playing in your server in pr:bf2

What is your opinion about the state of the server?: the server is great i love playing in it but there is alot of greifers , team killers and etc

Why do you wish to be an admin?: i would like to help the players who want to play the game from having a bad time on the server

What do you think you could contribute as an admin?: i could help make coop server have less issue with griefers

How long have you been playing Project Reality? 3 years

Are you banned on any other Project Reality server? yes,veterangaming because i friendly fire someone when was in a firefight

How much have you played on our server?: 100 times

Estimate how much time you can dedicate to administration on a weekly basis: 7 times a week and 5 hours a day

If accepted, are you willing to be active on the server, forums, and Teamspeak?: Yes

Any previous admin experience?: does facebook count? :/

If accepted, are you willing to actively seed our server?: Yes

Do you read and understood our All rules?: Yes

Last edited:

SGT.Syuqri

Best Seeder
PR Admin
Server Moderator
Donator
22 Jun 2018
singapore
Hi,

Do meet me tmr for your interview at discord , also please provide me your discord name.

SGT.Syuqri

Best Seeder
PR Admin
Server Moderator
Donator
22 Jun 2018
singapore
Hi Sky,

Your Admin Application has been Approved, you will enter 3 weeks trial period on which if you do anything wrong you maybe remove from the admin team.